Each January, we start the year off strong by setting aside 21 days to pray, fast, and give. This is a great way to start the New Year in a fresh and powerful way. 2013 will be your best year, if it is your best year spiritually! Here’s how you can be a part:
- Come to church each Sunday in January
- Plan to fast at least one day a week
- Set aside time to get alone with God through prayer and daily bible reading,
- Connect with other people by joining our prayer group.
- Share what you’ve learned in your personal devotion time and encourage one another along during the fast.
- Prayer Group will meet at the church January 13, 20, and 27 from 5:00 to 6:30.
- During and immediately after the Awakening 2013, we will have special opportunities to give and serve!